Why trust us for your commercial window treatments?
1. AUSTIN’S ONLY PREFERRED CONTRACT DEALER FOR MECHOSHADE
This means we have access to special pricing that nobody else can offer. And, there is no better product on the market than MechoShade.
2. WE KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE LARGE-SCALE PROJECTS
We have completed major projects for big clients, such as The University of Texas at Austin, Seton Hospitals, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Georgetown City Hall, Texas A&M University in San Antonio.
3. HUB CERTIFICATION
We are certified as a Historically Underutilized Business.
4. TRUSTED BY MAJOR ARCHITECTS AND CONTRACTORS
We work with architects such as GSC, and contractors including Harvey Cleary, Balfour Beatty, Lott Brothers, and many others.
5. OUR INSTALLERS ARE CERTIFIED
We’re not grabbing installers off the street. All of our installation teams are certified by our manufacturers of the products they install.
6. WE’RE SMALL, AND THAT’S GOOD
When you work with us, you work directly with the owner. We care about our business and our reputation, and we have a personal investment in every project.
7. TURNKEY SERVICE
Looking for a vendor to take the project off your hands? We can manage it from start to finish. Just ask.
8. WE LOVE IT HERE
We live here and we love it. Nothing is better than living and working in the Texas Hill Country.
Our current projects
HEWLETT CHEVROLET IN ROUND ROCK
We recently landed a large project with Don Hewlett Chevrolet in Round Rock. The project includes the installation of micro mini blinds, wireless motorized shades, and manual shades.
FOOTBALL STADIUM AND STUDENT UNION AT UNIVERSITY OF MARY HARDIN-BAYLOR
We are launching a large project at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor that will involve more than 2,000 window treatments. The university is building a state-of-the-art new football stadium and student union, and Eastcreek Designs is providing all the window treatments. Some of the challenges:
- In the stadium press room, we are installing a large motorized screen, imprinted with university logos, that will be lowered as a backdrop for news conferences.
- We are designing unique window treatments to accommodate the angled windows that look down onto the field from the press box.
- We are designing and creating unique pillows and other soft furnishings for the student union area. The challenge here is to create beautiful and inviting pieces that also are durable and cannot be removed from the facility.